Green 1 class
Overview of class
Welcome to Green 1 class. We are an Early Years class and currently have 12 children. Our Teacher is Jodi. Our Teaching assistants are Laura, Lauren, Lana and Jo Littlewood-Brown. Jo Taylor comes to help us on a Tuesday.
Jodi Jo T Laura Lauren
Lana Jo L-B
What we did last half term
Last half term our topic was Animals. We took a trip to the National Adventure Farm where we saw lots of different animals and we even got to feed and stroke them. It was very exciting! We also met goats that came to visit us at school from Amerton Farm
As we cancelled some of our trips to Marquis Drive, Green 1 went back and explored the outdoors. We also enjoyed a Maths - inspired parental engagement at Marquis Drive, where we went on a Number Scavenger hunt and had lots of number fun.
We have also started our swimming lessons at Cannock Leisure Centre.
What we are doing this half term / Reminders.
Our topic this half term is "Fun in the sun".
- Library books will be changed either Monday or Tuesday, please ensure they are in your child’s bag.
- Please Send home/ school diaries back in every day
- Can you please send in a named outfit for your child for outdoor/water play.
- Can you please send in a named pair of wellies for outdoor play.
- Can you please name all of your child’s belongings.
- This half term as part of our topic we will be visiting Telford Park (Monday 2nd July and Wednesday 11th July) and Special Needs Adventure Playground (Monday 4th June, 11th June, 25th June, 16th July).
- We will be continuing swimming sessions at the Cannock Leisure Centre. This will take place every Thursday morning. (Please remember to send in your child’s kit each week)
This half terms parental engagement-details to follow. (We hope you can join us for some fun!)
Thank you for your continued support.