Green 1 class
Overview of class
Welcome to Green 1 class. We are an Early Years class and currently have 9 children. Our Teacher is Jodi. Our Teaching assistants are Sam and Laura. Jo Taylor comes to help us on a Tuesday.
Jodi Jo Sam Laura
What we did last half term
Last half term our topic was ‘Let’s celebrate ‘. We had lots of fun learning about different celebrations for example: Bonfire night, Remembrance Day, Diwali and Christmas.
We went to Boing zone five times last half term and we all had an amazing time bouncing!
We went to Drayton Manor Christmas extravaganza. We went on lots of rides and met Father Christmas. It was a wonderful day.
We did lots of lovely things in the build up to Christmas including decorating the tree, Christmas dinner and a nativity at the church.
We have had a lovely parental engagement afternoon. We painted mittens for our display board and visited Father Christmas.
What we are doing this half term / Reminders.
- Library books will be changed every Monday, please ensure they are in your child’s bag.
- Please Send home/ school diaries back in every day
- Can you please send in a named outfit for your child for outdoor/water play.
- Can you please send in a named pair of wellies for outdoor play.
- Can you please name all of your child’s belongings.
- This half term we will be going to the Children’s choice therapy centre for our sensory trip every Monday morning.
- Some of the class will be going to Hydrotherapy on a Wednesday morning. Please provide your child with a named costume and towel and swim nappies.
- Our yearly production at The Prince Of Wales Theatre will be on Tuesday 16th January 2018 due to snow before the Christmas holiday.
- This half terms parental engagement-details to follow (We hope you can join us for some fun!)