Green 1 class
Overview of class
Welcome to Green 1. We are an Early Years class. Our Teacher is Michelle. Our Teaching assistant is Sharon. Laura and Natalie are our ISAs. Sam Edwards comes to help us on Tuesdays.
What we have been learning in Autumn 2:
This term our topic has been “Let’s Celebrate”. We have enjoyed various activities such as creating patterns for Diwali using coloured rice, a Birthday party treat and our beautiful handprint poppy to go on our Remembrance Day display.
We are continuing to enjoy Forest School on Wednesday afternoons and enjoy exploring all the various, sometimes messy activities on offer.
During our Christmas theme we have been given the opportunity to make decorations for our outside classroom, alongside cards, a Christmas party and a visit from a very special person…ho…ho…ho!
What we are learning in Spring 1:
Our topic is ’Tell me a story.’ .The stories we are looking at are Three little Pigs, Stick Man and Jack and the beanstalk.
- Please send home/school diaries in each day.
- Children are offered fruit at snack time. If you know your child will not eat fruit, please send in an alternative snack for them.
- Children will need to attend school in PE outfits on Mondays as this is our PE and Rebound Therapy day.
- Children have forest school on Wednesday they will need warm outdoor clothes for this activity.
- We will change library books on either a Tuesday or Thursday. please send books in on those days.
Large T-shirts which will fit over their uniforms are used to help keep your children cleaning during many of our activities.
Thank you for you continued support.