Green 1 class
Overview of class
Welcome to Green 1 class. We are an Early Years class and currently have 13 children. Our Teacher is Jodi. Our Teaching assistants are Laura, Lauren, Jess and Sharon. Jo Taylor comes to help us on a Tuesday.
What we did last half term
Last half term our topic was “The Great British Weather”. We enjoyed spending sunny mornings at Hednesford Park where we took long walks along the path and then explored the exciting playground. We have listened to stories about different types of weather and made marks and pictures of sun, clouds and rain drops. Every day as part of our morning routine, we have observed the weather outside to choose the according symbol for our Calendar.
We have continued our hydrotherapy sessions and have made a lot of progress building up our confidence in the water. We also visited Waterworld! We had a fantastic time there exploring all the slides.
NEXT HALF TERM:
- - Our topic this half term is “The A to Z of Animals”.
- - We will be starting swimming sessions on Thursday 2nd May. This will be every Thursday morning at the Cannock Leisure Centre, so please send in your child with a clean swimming kit including swimming nappies if necessary.
- - We will be visiting “Children’s Choice Therapy” on the following dates: Monday 29th April, Friday 10th May, Monday 13th May and Monday 20th
- - Our Sailing trips will take place on Wednesday 1st May and Wednesday 8th The children will be split into two groups and they will attend one of these sessions.
- - Please send home/school diaries back in every day.
- - Can you please send in a named outfit for your child for outdoor/water play.
- - Can you please name all of your child’s belongings.