Green 1 class
Overview of class
Welcome to Green 1 class. We are an Early Years class consisting of 12 children. Our Teacher is Michelle. Our Teaching assistants are Andrea, Sharon and Ellie. Jo Taylor comes to help us on Tuesdays and also Wednesday afternoons.
What we did last in Summer 1:
It has been wonderful having everyone back at school and the children have certainly enjoyed themselves.
This term we have been learning about animals – zoo animals, farm animals and creatures under the sea. We have enjoyed lots of stories, art work and messy activities. The sea creatures were a favourite as they obviously involved lots of water play.
We have also spent a lot of time outside enjoying all our new outdoor areas. The swing and climbing frame outside our classroom are firm favourites.
What we are learning in Summer 2:
Our next topic will be summer fun. Water is likely to be involved again.
- Please send home/school diaries in each day.
- Please send children in fresh clean clothes each day. This can be uniform or childrens own clothes.
- Children are offered fruit at snack time. If you know your child will not eat fruit, please send in an alternative snack for them.
- Children will need to attend school in PE outfits on Mondays as this is our PE day.
- Hopefully we will have some sunshine next half term so please send a bottle of sun cream with your child’s name on it.
Large T-shirts which will fit over their uniforms are still needed to help keep your children cleaning during many of our activities.
Thank you for you continued support.