At Sherbrook Primary we have many school governors. School governors have an important job in the school. Work as a school governor can include:
- agreeing budgets, policies and objectives.
- making sure budgets and objectives are being met.
- reviewing the work of senior staff.
- helping to appoint staff.
- be a source of challenge and support to the Headteacher (a critical friend).
The chair of governors at Sherbrook School is:
Mr Bob Heighway.
If you are interested in joining the governing body please contact Andrea Mattox (Office Manager) to register your interest.
N.B. All of our governors kindly fulfill their roles in a voluntary capacity and so do not receive any payment or allowances for their work.
School Governors at Sherbrook Primary
Governors register of interest: