Red 4 class
Welcome to Red Class 4. We are a mixed year 3 / 4 class. We have 13 children in the class. Gavin is the class teacher. Sam F, Vicky and Natasha are the Teaching Assistants.
What we are doing this half term:
Our topic for this half term is ‘Ourselves – what I can do’ and we have been looking at how we are different from aliens and what we can do and what our lives are like compared to what an aliens might be like. We have had lots of fun doing this topic and have come up with lots of ideas about what an alien’s home might be like and describing aliens from pictures.
We have enjoyed making lots of yummy treats during our cookery lessons and made a quite a mess while doing them!
We have been using the tough books and learning how to navigate them in order to access different programmes.
What we are doing next half term:
Next half term our topic is ‘Let’s Celebrate’ and will be looking at different celebrations including of course Christmas!!
- We have a library session on a Wednesday where the children can change their library books for the week, please make sure they send their current library back by this day or they will be unable to take another one home.
- We will read with the children on a regular basis, so please make sure there reading books are in their bags daily.
- Please remember to send a snack in each day as these are not provided in KS2.
- Please send home/school diaries in each day.
- Homework will be given each Friday, if you can complete the sheet with your child and send it back by the following Thursday.