Red 2 class
Overview of class.
Welcome to Red 2. We are a mixed year 1 and 2 class. We have 13 children in class. Stevie is our Teacher. Laura, Natalie, and Sophia are the Teaching Assistants.
What we are doing this half term:
This half term our topic has been “All About Me – Growing Up”. We had an unexpected visit from the aliens! They wanted to learn about us so we wrote them letters telling them about our likes and dislikes, how we grow and what we eat. We have completed different activities to show them what humans are like. We have also enjoyed getting to know each other and making new friends.
We have celebrated the Harvest Festival by making scarecrow masks, collecting Autumn leaves and learning lots of interesting things about Harvest. We even performed for our families and friends in the Harvest Festival assembly!
What we are doing next half term:
- - The topic next half term – “Celebrations”.
- - Trips to Birches Valley.
- - School will be holding a Bonfire Disco on Thursday 7th November - all are welcome.
- - Library books will be changed every Friday, please ensure they are in your child’s bag.
- - Please send home/school diaries, reading books and reading records back in every day.
- - Can you please name ALL of your child’s belongings.
Thank you for your continued support.